D-Pad is an old-school style Drum Machine exclusively made for the iPad.
It brings you a simple and easy to use instrument to create drum rhythms in an instant.
With D-Pad, you are able to create new sequences, play with patterns, have a full overview
of the drum track and add up to 7 effects in real-time. D-Pad includes many kits, from old
machines to new up-to- date styles. D-Pad has a build-in 4 bars sequencer as well as a live mode.
Last but not least, D-Pad natively comes with audio export.
D-Pad comes with 3 different sections: the mixer, the grid and the effect rack.
The Mixer offers you:
• To individually change the Volume, the Pan and the Tune of each track
• To play each track in live mode with dedicated pads, where changes and effects also apply
• To record in live mode with a quantize functionality
The Grid allows you:
• To have a full overview of the rhythm you are creating
• To quickly assign events to each track with the multi-touch enable. Just swipe the pads with your
• To easily identify when one or more tracks are in solo
The Effect view allows you:
• To control which effect is applied on the whole track
• To set each single parameters of each effect. Here again, the multi -touch enable allows you to modify
many parameters at the same time. And it works great for ipad and ipad2 owners. No restrictions.
D-Pad also comes with the great audio Mix-down feature: create a rhythm (with the sequencer or with
the live mode) and record it. The corresponding audio file is stored in the document folder of the
• 8 track Sequencer (bpm from 40 to 240)
• 18 kits Classical (808, 909, ...) and quality in-house kits (House, Disco, Funk, Rock and more)
• 4 bars: sequenced play mode, single bar edit, copy and paste between bars
• Swing feature
• Live pad mode with recording capability (length up to 32 bars or 64 seconds)
• Volume, pan and tune adjustment for each individual track
• Manage your sequence through the sequence menu
• Kit selection menu
• Mixer view, Sequencer Grid view and Effect Rack view
• 7 effects: Reverb, compressor, Filter LPHP, Delay, Bitcrusher, Phaser and 3 band EQ)
• Audio Mix-down to reuse your tracks in other audio applications (Wav files)
• Info screen (touch the logo) with parameters modifications (mix-down and swing)
Currently under development
• Midi export
• Mid sync
• Audio copy/paste (audio export is already available)
• More effects
Copyright: Steve WARR and Patrick MURINGER